BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Discussing Retailers

Subject: Z-Man - how quickly will replacement pieces be mailed? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Noel Llopis
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
I bought a copy of Agricola and it was missing a wooden disk. No big deal, I know, but I emailed ZMan about it and they replaced it.

They took a while though, probably close to a month.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Charles Mingus - Mingus Ah Um
badge
Motherless Brooklyn - Jonathon Lethem
mbmbmbmbmb
With an out of print game like this one, there's no guarantee that replacement pieces will ever be mailed; they simply might not have them. If they do send you replacements, be grateful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy
Canada
Stratford
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As Sphere mentioned Z-Man games may not be able to help you with a replacement due to the Out of Print status of the game. Especially with all the changes at Z-Man in the last couple of years.

Are these tokens hidden during the game or have hidden information on them? If not then you could make your own as a stand-in or you could post a want request on the SPARE PARTS list.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MJWaters84 wrote:
Where is this list?

Here: 2013-2014 SPARE PARTS RESOURCE LIST

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Kikola
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MJWaters84 wrote:
Where is this list?

2013-2014 SPARE PARTS RESOURCE LIST

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MJWaters84 wrote:
Where is this list?

BTW, I see you've added the game to your collection. If you go to the game page and scroll down to your User Information section you'll see a Want Parts field. If you describe what you need in that box, it will then appear in the Statistics section of that same game page, in the Want Parts in Trade listing. Note that there's also a Has Parts for Trade section that you could check (click on the number).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bran mcmillin
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently had to get a replacement meeple. It took about 5 business days to get an email response, but the response was that the meeple had been put into the mail the previous day.
The hq is now in Canada, so it had to cross international to the US and travel all the way down to Texas. I received the meeple 12 days after Zman's CSR email.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.