tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tucker Taylor
Canada
Fort St James
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Is your score positive? You win! (Some players win more than others.)
badge
A woman needs a man like a fish needs a saxophone.
mbmbmbmbmb
I've sent a couple of rules questions to Eggertspiele via their contact link and had no response. I'm not holding my breath.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wolf Wittenstein
Germany
Hagen
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here are a few notes from the designer, hopefully clarifying some questions.

"The rules say that within a route no station can be touched twice, but a railway track may be used several times.

Within the station, especially at the terminus, it is possible to turn the locomotive and to use another way out and it is okay using a certain track several times.
You like to visit as many stations as possible. The number and the kind of stations defines the maximum dividend. And the number and kind of the
visited stations is limited by the loco in cards (number of shares in the player´s display).
Therfeore I try to take every station on the route, but may not visit or pass any station more than once.
At junctions the locomotive can not take switchbacks, same as you can not roll and turn a toytrain at a junction at a sharp angle. "

Answers to questions:
> 1) Can a route visit a terminal station, reverse direction, and leave by the same track?
> Yes.
>
> 2) Can a route reverse back over a junction? For example, with card #208, can the route enter from the bottom and leave by one of the sides?
> Yes and no. Changing directions on route is not possible, but you can turn in every station.
>
> 3) Since a route can travel over a card multiple times, does the route require one share each time it travels over a card, or only one share to travel over the card any number of times?
> Yes, the route requires one share each time it travels over a card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.