Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Pritchard
United States
Highlands Ranch
CO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I see on the FantasyFlight site that a reprint of MoM is due in the 2nd Qtr. I'm planning to purchase the game, but I wonder if it's worth waiting for the reprint.

Is there any outstanding errata that have not already been fixed in the most recent printings that would be available at a place like CoolStuff? I wasn't sure if there have been more than 2 printings, which seems to be what the FAQ on Fantasy Flight covers.

Does anyone have any idea if the rulebook in the reprint would be revised to account for the base game rule changes introduced in Call of the Wild (e.g., game doesn't end with the last event card, change to the named monster can't be affected rule, etc)?

Any chance the reprint would include epilogues for the original scenarios or other scenario changes (improvements) that haven't already been erratad?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Phantom

Rochester
New York
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably just restocking inventory of the current printing. I wouldn't expect any more new things (like codas or other scenario changes) to be implemented. Just another run of the revised edition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Pritchard
United States
Highlands Ranch
CO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does the most recent printing that is currently available fix the errors that weren't fixed in the 2nd printing (Uncontrollable Urges Keeper card, Objectives 1A and 1C from Fall of House Lynch, Green Eyed Boy map errors)? Or is the 2nd printing the most recent print run? I would guess there have been additional runs since the 2nd printing was almost 2 years ago now, but I have no idea how to tell.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Phantom

Rochester
New York
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I want to say that this reprint will not fix those errors that are still in the Second Print, but I also want to say that updates to the cards at least are in Forbidden Alchemy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Collins
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you do get a copy with the card errors, submit a request for the corrected cards on the FFG web site and they will send them out free of charge. Cause they're awesome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magnus Rydin
Sweden
Helsingborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GrimTree wrote:
If you do get a copy with the card errors, submit a request for the corrected cards on the FFG web site and they will send them out free of charge. Cause they're awesome.

They actually did that for me.. and I'm way off in the land of ice and snow. Amazing!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.