Popular Tags: [View All]
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ok...the rules state that one way for the good cpos to lose is "the murder suspect has escaped without being arrested"...exactly how/when does he escape? i'd thought i read somewhere that once the murder board was full, he's placed on the board...but where? and how exactly does he escape? (does he move, and try to exit the board?)...

probably right in front of me and it's just a "brain fart"...but with our 1st game tomorrow i'd like to clear this up...thanks...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Mesich
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Horta chortles.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
John_VW wrote:
ok...the rules state that one way for the good cpos to lose is "the murder suspect has escaped without being arrested"...exactly how/when does he escape? i'd thought i read somewhere that once the murder board was full, he's placed on the board...but where? and how exactly does he escape? (does he move, and try to exit the board?)...

probably right in front of me and it's just a "brain fart"...but with our 1st game tomorrow i'd like to clear this up...thanks...

The murderer hits the board on Block Six as soon as the turn marker denotes as such on the First Players turn. He then moves as directed on the turn track until he eventually moves out of the city after spending a turn on Block One and the players lose.

You can't ARREST him until your murder board investigation is complete.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
John_VW wrote:

Michael has it right. It will probably make more sense if you look at the board and see the turn order track. It is spelled out there. Also some more info on the Evidence Board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks guys...haven't examined the extra boards yet! (just the main playing board, and the rules...and didn't see anything there)...

all set !!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Common Man Games
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mmesich wrote:
John_VW wrote:

The murderer hits the board on Block Six as soon as the turn marker denotes as such on the First Players turn. He then moves as directed on the turn track until he eventually moves out of the city after spending a turn on Block One and the players lose.

You can't ARREST him until your murder board investigation is complete.

What he said!

(thanks Michael)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.