Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joan Altamirano
Chile
Santiago
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I mean

Can you respond to treachery, enemies "when revealed" or shadow cards effects?

I mean for example don't remember the names of some cards but there are some treacheries that gave 1 damage to each questing character, let's say one of my heroes is 1 point of damage to die, can I use an event card that says "Action heal all damage from a single hero" or Glorfindel action to heal i damage.

Other example an enemy has 2 attack damage and the ally that's defending has 2 defense and 1 hit point, so far the ally survives, but what if the shadow card gives the enemy +1 attack can I use let's say a Blade Mastery to increase the defense of the ally +1 so he can survive?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mue makan
msg tools
No, only Responses can save from death.

Yes, there is an action window after the shadow card is resolved. If a shadow card kills a character right away, again inly a Response would help you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joan Altamirano
Chile
Santiago
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
muemakan wrote:
No, only Responses can save from death.

Yes, there is an action window after the shadow card is resolved. If a shadow card kills a character right away, again inly a Response would help you.

Thanks a lot

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Pickles
England
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmb
You also want to be aware that there is no opportunity to playy cards or take other actions between encounter cards if you are partying two player out get surges etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.