Dixit» Forums » General

Subject: Storage Question. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Garrett Speager
United States
flag msg tools
mb
I was just wondering if there was a card box out there with the right dimensions to hold all of the dixit cards (including expansions). I'm curious because I think it'd be nice to have the cards out separate from each box, also just for portability reason (if I'm really strapped for space when travelling, just grab the cards and improvise the rest).

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julius Andrikonis
Lithuania
Vilnius
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the cards of all the expansions would fit in the box of main game. You just have to lift the score track and put the cards under it. I haven't tried it though...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam H
United States
Kent
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you check the DIY sections of the forums there are lots of tuck box generators and such that make it easy to print, cut, fold, and glue up your own custom sized and designed boxes.

There are often pregenerated ones in the Files section from people who have already done that. I found this one that looks to hold a deck of the cards: Dixit - Tuckbox - unsleeved

If you'd like to make your own, I've used this generator and was happy with the results: http://tuckbox.gameupdates.com/

If you print them on cardstock (like 110lb) they hold up nicely, I've done it for other games.

Hope this helps (not entirely sure if this is the solution you were looking for).

Edit: added link to custom generator

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Bauer
United States
Smyrna
Georgia
flag msg tools
Colored baggies for your games, www.boardgamestorage.com.
badge
Colored baggies for your games, www.boardgamestorage.com.
mbmbmbmbmb
I fit everything in the Journey box even with the plastic insert, but just barely (unsleeved).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Buddha Meeple
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
“It is a civilizational wake-up call. A powerful message—spoken in the language of fires, floods, droughts, and extinctions—telling us that we need an entirely new economic model and a new way of sharing this planet.” ― Naomi Klein
badge
“Climate change has never received the crisis treatment from our leaders, despite the fact that it carries the risk of destroying lives on a vastly greater scale than collapsed banks or collapsed buildings.” ― Naomi Klein
mbmbmbmbmb
I love Dixit:Odyssey box for everything from Dixit+D:O+D2, sleeved. I hope they will release another "big" expansion with box to hold D3 and up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mattijn Visser
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
A Halli Galli Box is a perfect fit for 2 decks of 84 cards side by side with some extra space left at the top for the markers and bunnies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.