Subject: survival card rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
xaxas
Greece
athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hello can somebody inform me what the sole highest count means?my question is i count who has the most cubes on a single tudra tile or the most cubes in total in all tudra tiles?thanks in advance
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
"L'état, c'est moi."
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Roger's Reviews: check out my reviews page, right here on BGG!
badge
Caution: May contain wargame like substance
mbmbmbmbmb
Whoever has the most cubes total on tundra gets the survival card. Then you get a bonus for the number of tiles you are on.

Simple example, say there are two tundra tiles, blue has one cube on each, and red has three cubes on one - red gets the survival card (most species on tundra) and scores bonus points for being on one tundra tile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andri Erlingsson
Iceland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You count the number of species (cubes) on all tundra tiles. Sole highest only means that you don't get anything in case of a tie for highest number.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
xaxas
Greece
athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
red has 2 in one tudra and 3 in another
blue has 4 in only one.
so red wins right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andri Erlingsson
Iceland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, because Red has 5 total and blue only has 4.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
xaxas
Greece
athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ok thanks .we are playing right now and we all are newbies.fantastic game.thanks all of you again for the quick replies!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Quirken
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The nuance that makes this a little confusing is that the card goes to the person with the most cubes... but the points are based on number of tiles, not number of cubes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.