Raymond Schalk
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

You can download the PDF here: Icon of Ravenloft (Can be used as a second part to Adventure 2)
You don't need any special print out stuff or other D&D games and there aren't any major rule changes. A creative adventure you can easily jump right into.

I received this board game over the holiday, loved it, but was a bit upset after we played Adventure 2 in the game book because it did not continue with the next adventure. I created this to either be a stand alone adventure or a continuation of Adventure 2 from the game book.

Each player in my group read the dialogue and it immersed them into the game even more. They totally loved it. It brought life to what was happening on the table. You can pass a printout around the table for each player to read their part. It explains what is happening so the game makes sense as the story unfolds.

It was honestly enjoyed even more than the actual 1st adventure that came with the game book.

Test played 2 times: 2 player game, won and a 4 player game, won by the skin of our teeth. With a lot of tension and relieved cheers when the last person who made their escape.

I hope you enjoy and I will be creating a part 3 soon, but I am leaning towards making our heroes start in the Underdark from the Legend of Drizzt game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonios Asikoglou
Greece
Patra
flag msg tools
badge
GOD OF WAR
mbmbmbmbmb
Good job mutilatedlips, it is a interesting idea how our heroes can escape from the dungeon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg r
United States
TROY
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking forward to part 3

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Schalk
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
antonioasik wrote:
Good job mutilatedlips, it is a interesting idea how our heroes can escape from the dungeon.

Thank you very much.

This was actually what my friends really liked a lot. Even though they were out of the game one by one, the game itself moves so fast they stood by and rooted for the rest of their party to get out safely to see if they would win.
It was actually better to leave because you would not have the chance of drawing any encounter cards and possibly endangering your remaining teammates. A real nail biter at the end for us as we watched the Dwarf Cleric with only 2hp and no surges left make his escape after having been teleported back to the start of the map earlier by the Hag.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.