Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Patino
United States
Naperville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Plaid Hat Games for discovering and then including the corrected cards, player boards and tiles in the box to fix their typos! One question, I have 3 ARC tokens that have 5,000 printed on 1 side and 2,000 printed on the other side. Was that intentional?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodney "Watch It Played" Smith
Canada
Montague
Prince Edward Island
flag msg tools
Join us to learn and watch games played at youtube.com/watchitplayed
mbmbmbmbmb
kodiakman02 wrote:
Thanks Plaid Hat Games for discovering and then including the corrected cards, player boards and tiles in the box to fix their typos! One question, I have 3 ARC tokens that have 5,000 printed on 1 side and 2,000 printed on the other side. Was that intentional?

Should be a 5 on both sides, printing error. What was corrected on the player boards?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Beyke
United States
Louisville
KY
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know one part said 3 ARCs instead of 3,000 ARCs
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Beyke
United States
Louisville
KY
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the 3 that have the back mirrored too. I don't think it says 2,000 necessarily as much as the image for 5,000 is backwards. Since there are only 1's and 5's, it shouldn't be too big an issue, but yes....it seems to be a print error.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wind Lane
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
RPGs - Natures way of saying "You would never be able to do this in real life." NOT A BAD THING.
badge
All the world's a stage, and I feel like the janitor.
mbmbmbmbmb
I accidentally set the new YCU Coordinates cards next to the old ones, and now I'm not sure which are which.

Can anybody tell me what the three coordinates for the 3 player game is for the two replacement cards?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Patino
United States
Naperville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had to be really careful not to mixup the "fixed" items with the old ones. Dilemma. Wish I was at my gaming table to look and help you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wind Lane
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
RPGs - Natures way of saying "You would never be able to do this in real life." NOT A BAD THING.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Everything else is easy to figure out even if you get it mixed up because the note with the errata stuff tells you which tiles are being swapped, and the rest are all typos.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schenck
United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
GO BUCKS!
badge
Stop touching me!
mbmbmbmbmb
Here are the cards I have in my corrected deck. I guess it's not impossible that I also mixed the wrong ones in, but I was trying to be very careful.

For the "You have been found guilty of weapons manufacturing" YCU card:
The 3-player coordinate line is: B2 / C2 / E5

For the "Panhandling is forbidden" YCU card:
The 3-player coordinate line is: A2 / B3 / E5

Hopefully someone from Plaid Hat will step in and confirm this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Collins
United States
Seymour
Indiana
flag msg tools
@majmalfunction
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine were not mixed, I concurr with this above post. I have not figured out what is wrong on the YCU alert card. I've compared it several times and must be blind.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wind Lane
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MajMalfunction10 wrote:
Mine were not mixed, I concurr with this above post. I have not figured out what is wrong on the YCU alert card. I've compared it several times and must be blind.

The word "receive" on roll number four is misspelled on the one that came in the box - took someone pointing it out to me before I found it too.

And that helpful person was the same helpful person to get me sorted out with the coordinates cards. Thanks, CBS!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schenck
United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
GO BUCKS!
badge
Stop touching me!
mbmbmbmbmb
I also wanted to give my thanks to Plaid Hat for including errata replacement components with these early printings of the game. Mistakes happen. A lesser company would have been content with an errata list. Plaid Hat went the extra mile and included the replacement components with the preorder shipments.

From what I can tell by looking through my copy, here's a summary of all of the replacement parts, and why it appears they were replaced:

YCU Alert card - The word "receive" was misspelled a few times.

Yugai Control Unit cards (2 of them) - Some grid changes on the cards.

Stronghold Development card - The tile pictured on the card is wrong. It shows 2 Renown instead of 3.

Warehouse Development card - The word "number" is misspelled as "mumber" in the ability text.

Player mats - The old ones are printed with "3 ARCs" instead of "3,000 ARCs" in the "Buy" section of the turn summary.

District tiles - Three red tiles were misnamed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Rouse
United States
Thibodaux
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The YCU cards that were replaced had YCUs being placed on the marked off zones of the 3p board, which are not supposed to have units.

I like how the YCU cards look like Mega Man passwords.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just want to say thanks for catching these errors and including replacements. Too many time I get a game that has mistakes and have to wait for reprints/corrections. Plaid Hat is such a great publisher.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Lartigue
United States
Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Agggg I think I did a stupid thing!

I thought I swapped out the bad cards for the fixed ones, but in our 3P game, we had a Yugai drop into a closed space. So I screwed it up! And I threw away the "bad" cards!

Is there a way to get another fix pack? I would pay for it, since this is my braindeadness at fault.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Ellis
United States
Ashland
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sure Colby will take care of you if you contact him directly. mail@plaidhatgames.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick B
United States
Charlottesville
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wanted to say THANK YOU for the information in this thread. I was trying to be careful, but ended up confusing myself almost immediately as to what cards were replacements and which were not. This thread helped set me straight!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.