Empires of the Void» Forums » General

Subject: List of Event Cards? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremy Yoder
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I only have 22 event cards, and from what I can tell, there should be 24. Is there a list anywhere I can compare with, to determine which they are, so I can contact the publisher to get the 2 I'm missing?

BTW, how many event tokens should I have? I have 14, but I can't find anywhere if that's the correct number. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Stone
United States
Monroe
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There should be 24 Event cards plus the Score A-B-C cards.

-Tan Lock Radical Sect Captures Ambassador
-Distress Call from Bindok II
-Distress Call from Ceeth
-Distress Call from Emrok
-Distress Call from Um
-Rebellion on Corra
-Rebellion on Beta Com
-Rebellion on Arcura
-Gravitonic Anomaly (Weeble/Emrock)
-Gravitonic Anomaly (Seeth/Sion)
-Gravitonic Anomaly (Pyrious
-Space Pirates on Phin
-Space Pirates on Pyrious
-Space Pirates on Tan Fu
-Wormhole at Corra Discovered
-Wormhole at Sentina Discovered
-Crime Syndicate Forms
-Ancient Alien Ruins Found
-Economic Boom
-Galactic Science Convention
-Derelict Ship at Weeble
-Refurbish Old Ships
-High Production
-Spy Network Captures Starship

For the double-sided Event Tokens I have 18 total:

2 Event/Pirates
4 Event/Wormhole
4 Rebellion/Distress Call
8 Infestor Tokens (not sure if they count as events)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Yoder
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Thank you so much for the list!

I found that I am indeed missing 2 event cards ("Space Pirates on Phin" and "Economic Boom"). Hopefully the publisher can send them to me after I contact them.

As for the Event Tokens, I wasn't including the 8 Infestor tokens, which are smaller. I do have those, and the first 10 you listed. But when I said 14, I was including the 4 that look like space stations on both sides, but I'm not sure what they are. Are they considered Event Tokens? (I haven't read the rules yet -- I simply thought they were because they were the same size as the others.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
JYoder wrote:

As for the Event Tokens, I wasn't including the 8 Infestor tokens, which are smaller. I do have those, and the first 10 you listed. But when I said 14, I was including the 4 that look like space stations on both sides, but I'm not sure what they are. Are they considered Event Tokens? (I haven't read the rules yet -- I simply thought they were because they were the same size as the others.)

The "Infestor" tokens aren't really event tokens; they are tokens that go with the Parasites of Sreech race.

The 4 "space stations" aren't events either; they are Space Docks, and they are put into play when a player buys the "Space Dock" technology. Each player can get one. When I sorted my components, I actually put one Space Dock token with each player's "bag of stuff".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Yoder
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Thanks for the clarification. Now that I know there are 10 event tokens, and I have them all, I'll contact the publisher for the 2 event cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S. O.
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
Did you end up getting your event cards? It's good to know the publisher corrects their mistakes and treats people fairly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Yoder
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Yes, they did.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.