Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bart de Groot
United Kingdom
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In the Subscriptions list I would like the "Block" feature to also mark the item as read, or to have a one-click option to both Block and Mark Read a subscription item. Currently this is a three-click process which makes going through my subscriptions more tedious than it has to be.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grady
United States
Oak Ridge
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I came here to post the same thing. In subscribing to a forum such as the dice tower, there are usually anywhere between 10-30 new forum posts a day. I would love a single button to click "block + mark as read" so I can quickly move through them.

Not very hopeful though now that I see the date of your request soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You can't handle the truth?
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cgsaunde wrote:
I came here to post the same thing. In subscribing to a forum such as the dice tower, there are usually anywhere between 10-30 new forum posts a day. I would love a single button to click "block + mark as read" so I can quickly move through them.

Not very hopeful though now that I see the date of your request soblue
I want this option too.

In the mean time, there is a work around you can use.

If you just subscribe to new posts, not replies. Then if you click "read" it won't come back.

If you like it, you just have to remember to physically click subscribe yourself at the top of the thread.

This of course won't help if there are a lot of older posts that you actively follow, because they won't be automatically subscribed anymore.

What I did was to take a couple weeks, and any thread I visited that I wanted to come back to, I made sure to subscribe manually. Then, when I was comfortable that I got all the ones I wanted, I turned off the automatic subscription to replies.

Unfortunately, the "block and mark read" suggestion may not be coming quickly, so I hope this can tide you over.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.