Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sam Stone
United States
Monroe
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am up late again, but have a really cool idea. Since the hex boards are double sided, you could do what you want to one side, and still have a clean slate on the other.

Now think about a Risk Legacy-type setup where your board changes over several games (thinking 6 games total).
-Maybe the ancient defenses quit working, permanently?
-What if you had a one-time ability to choose a space lane to close or mine, then have to rip up that card?
-Make certain planets worth more with your new Capital City (named after you, of course) or destroy them entirely, never to be seen again?
-Insert special Event cards, only to be played that game?

Don't know about you, but I find the idea wicked cool (in theory). Of course I'd be making this for other people to play, since I already know all the secrets. If there is enough interest and some other interested parties to assist with play-testing, this might happen. Now I wish I knew more about the Risk Legacy spoilers.

If I can't get to sleep, I'll put some thoughts together. Meanwhile, I will let the rest of you geniuses get started on good ideas.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Domenic
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Would you ever really want to see an angel?
mbmbmbmbmb
No ideas here, but +1 for the idea. My group is slowly going through Risk Legacy, and an EotV Legacy module to switch to once we've named the world would be great to turn to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.