2 Posts

Agents of SMERSH» Forums » Rules

Subject: OOO for "Start of turn" Status cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ezra Strong

msg tools
Specific incident: Shoe Phone and Probed by Aliens
Both are essentially roll d6 at the start of the turn, 1 or a 2 mean you may well end up moving anywhere in the world. What's the order of operations on this? Since Probed is random and Shoe you get to pick, it'd be to the player's benefit to do Probed -> Shoe, but I didn't see anything the called it one way or the other.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyrone ..................
United States
Salt Lake City
flag msg tools
In the spirit of the game, and the event, I'd say Probed by Aliens takes precedence. Aliens are abducting you when you are not expecting it and then taking away your memory before dropping you off somewhere. With Shoe Phone it is your conscious decision to call for a UN Transport to take you someplace. Since your being abducted made it so you could not make conscious decisions you couldn't choose where to go since it wasn't a UN Transport picking you up, it was aliens.

I would say that once you were dropped off you would then be able to use your shoe phone to call for the transport to take you where you needed to go and still get the +1 benefit from being abducted.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.