Subject: Newport on British map rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Angus Lee
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
On my map, Newport (in the yellow region) has only a number 10 (Elektro) space, and the other two spaces are empty (without any number). Is it a misprint or it means that only one player can place a house in this city (the other two are unusable) even in Step 2 and 3?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henning Kröpke
Germany
Ascheberg
Germany
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
anguslee wrote:
On my map, Newport (in the yellow region) has only a number 10 (Elektro) space, and the other two spaces are empty (without any number). Is it a misprint or it means that only one player can place a house in this city (the other two are unusable) even in Step 2 and 3?

Oh, that is a misprint. As far as I can check this, all three numbers are missing in Newport. Of course this city should have the same numbers as all normal cities (10/15/20).

Sorry!

Henning
(2F-Spiele)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mik Svellov
Denmark
Copenhagen N
EU
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe Angus has a rare misprinted misprint?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angus Lee
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We were playing the game when I posted the question and the 1st box of Newport was already occupied, so I hadn't checked it but assumed it had the 10 printed on it. Turned out that my map is "normal" that all three numbers were missing
Thanks to Henning's prompt reply, we can play it correctly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Slev Sleddeddan
United Kingdom
Victoria Park
Manchester
flag msg tools
What part of "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" don't you understand?
badge
Don't you open that trapdoor!
mbmbmbmbmb
My UK map has loads of missing city costs. I'm going to make myself some paste-ups to fix it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.