tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Gagnon
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
I wonder what will be the difference in power with the older teams. Undead seems really powerful compared to the others. Regen + action on tackle = I dont want to hit him that much.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wikiro Trio
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
But the whight you want to knock down often to over supply his cheat tokens in order to risk his whistle. the mummy id dodge from fighting. Most your forced to tackle. Whight, zombie, ghoul, and skeleton. So actually they are pretty evened out. They have a knockout of 0 star on 2 of them and the mummy you can get 2 tackles on if you play your cards right (Remember your going to hit him with a 5 so he roles 2 and you choose. This is a very balanced mechanic as I see it. Don't worry about star players so much because even the older set has even powered ones.

-LMK

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anders Kernel
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm, I dont know, the thing is that the wight might have more star power on the side than standing, but it is a gamble. However, seen individually, the wight is a possible better player than for example the skaven or human blitzer, as he has more skills. That might be mitigated by the lack of sprint on the team, but the ghoul has sprint, which then makes it possible to outsprint your zombies or skeletons, and probably get better cards on your hand. That the ghoul has 0 star power is again mitigated by his cheating token, which he has a better chance of keeping as he (possibly) gains dodge when on the side.

Hmm... Scratch that. With the new review, I actually think he gains dodge when he gains the ball, instead of when he is on the side. But still, the chance of him having 1 or more star power, when tackled, is good.

Which again makes me wonder about the team in general. It seems very strong (as the undead team is generally) on the pitch. If it follows the blood bowl roster it should contain (and I know this is purely speculative) 2 wights, 4 ghouls, 2 mummies, 2 zombies and 2 skeletons.

It is more likely to contain 2 wights, 2 ghouls, 1 mummy, 3 zombies and 4 skeletons...

Oh, speculations again. Ill make a new thread I think...

Cheerio,
ST
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.