United States
Florence
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Dungeons wrote:
Does anyone know if there is any recent information on release the Rules on BGG

We have not yet released the rules, but we fully intend to do so as soon as they are fully edited.

Dungeons wrote:
as well as possible Kickstarter and benefits of pre order via Kickstarter

We are still in the process of deciding how to format the Kickstarter campaign. I can say there will be at least one card available to backers as a limited exclusive basis. All backers will receive this card but if the game is successful enough to get an expansion that card will also be in the expansion. So for several months backers will be the only ones with this card, unless we also give some away as promos at conventions.

Other benefits of a successful Kickstarter campaign might be component upgrades or additional components. These items would then be included in every copy of the game.

Dungeons wrote:
and finally release of the game in order for the fans to budget their $ as there are many good Board Games out there but we are apprehensive on which game to aim at

I can't give you a definite answer here. We are making every effort to get this game as complete as possible before launching a Kickstarter campaign. A lot of money is being spent in this regard, so that when the game does launch it makes the best possible impression.

As of right now the plan is for a Spring launch, but delays are inevitable. A Spring launch itself is a delay of several months already, but I promise any delays will be worth it in the end. This game will be tight and right.

Dungeons wrote:
but as it stands this game is on the top of the list and hope it will not be too long gap between information about game development or any other news which will keep the fans interested

We do hope to provide a steady stream of development information from this point to launch. We are in the final few months before launch and maintaining the buzz around the game will be vital in the success of the project.

Dungeons wrote:
as from my experience communication between the fans and the designer has been a major weapon in the initial drive towards success.

Absolutely agree. I'm just amazed by the fact that I, or my humble little game, actually have fans. I hope to be able to keep as many of you as possible as fans, though I am sure some will stray, so I will try to communicate as much as possible to maintain that connection.

Dungeons wrote:
Thank you for your time.

No, really, thanks to all of YOU for the excitement I get in seeing your excitement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carmen Norris
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pink meeples?

Actually, there's tons of females on the cards that count as a type of "hero".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.