Lucas Townsend
United States
Rock Hill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all (and Ryan),

I'm a proud indirect backer of City of Iron (I'm part of a 3-package), and I was going over the rules and pictures (again...), and I had some questions.

1. What exactly does the Orchard do? I realize it takes no space in a city but the effect just shows a coin and nothing else. Is it's final effect going to be similar to a Tavern in 7 Wonders (Just gives you X Coins?)

2. Is the final symbol for a Citizen draw a pocketwatch? I see in some early pictures and the rules its an arrow. I hope its a pocketwatch, it looks better and more thematic...

3.How's production coming along? Just curious, as there's been no update since early December. Not that I'm an update monger, I was just wondering...

Thanks all (and Ryan) for any answers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Laukat
United States
Sandy
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for backing!

1) The orchard takes up no space in a city and it produces one coin at the end of each round.

2) The final symbol for the citizen is a pocket watch.

3) Production a going well. The production manager says that the advance copy is coming soon. I will take a video of opening the box and all the components when it arrives.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.