Subject: open top vehicule rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
fulgar fulgar
France
flag msg tools
mb
hello
does an open top vehicule can button up ?
thank you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vance Strickland
Canada
Nepean
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No. It is always open.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fulgar fulgar
France
flag msg tools
mb
thank,
so there are weak against smalls arms (for exemple a german killer tank like a mader. I playd them like this and it was shaken many times by smalls arms.
bye
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vance Strickland
Canada
Nepean
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes they are vulernable to small arms fire! You played correctly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler
United States
Tacoma
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Is it indicated on the counter whether or not a vehicle is open top, or is it to be inferred by the illustration? Didn't find anything after a quick scan of the rules for vehicles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vance Strickland
Canada
Nepean
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a list somewhere on here that states what the open topped vehicles are... I think it's here anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler
United States
Tacoma
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Barthheart wrote:
There is a list somewhere on here that states what the open topped vehicles are... I think it's here anyway.

It took some digging, but I found what I take to be the list. It's under the OFT summary on the reference chart.

For those who don't want to bother with downloading, open-top vehicles are: Soviet SU76, German Sd222 and Marder, American M10.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stéphane Tanguay
Canada
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
List of open-top vehicles that I know of (they might not be limited to BoH): Jeep, M3, M3A2, M7, M8, M10, M18, Marder I, PzJäger I, SdKfz8, SdKfz 222, SdKfz 251, Sig 33 (only in HotB), Somali technical, Su76, T13-B3 and all helicopters

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.