Billy Leonard
United States
Olney
MD
flag msg tools
Hello all. I've only semi-recently gotten into board games other than Catan/Risk. I'd say my collection and experience is with 'light to medium' level games (i.e. Hive, Tahiti, Carcassonne, Tsuro, Forbidden Island).

I'm dying to get a regular group together, perhaps to even have some tournament style game nights. If you're in the area and enjoy relatively similar types of games, I'd love to get something started.

-Billy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Shipley
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
the liberal unsavory type
mbmbmbmbmb
Make sure to check out Games Club of Maryland to find gamers in the area:

http://www.gamesclubofmd.org/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john guthrie
United States
silver spring
maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
there's a group that meets in Silver Spring at the Tastee Diner every friday night that is a lot of fun. and you can have a bottomless cup of coffee.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Fair
United States
Damascus
MD
flag msg tools
designer
Or maybe PowerGrid?
badge
Yeah, that's me. Handsome devil, I know.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Billy,

We meet in Germantown on the 1st, 3rd, and 5th Mondays of each month. You should come by sometime: http://gamesclubofmd.blogspot.com/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Brannan
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been thinking that while it's still standing, the food court at White Flint Mall would make a good game night space. There are tons of tables and chairs, and only two food places are still there (Sbarro and Texas BBQ Company), so it's almost always empty.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.