Subject: solo play rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Roland Stockland
United States
Mason
Ohio
flag msg tools
Just wondering when the potential for developing the rules for solo play. The game looks great and the chance to go solo against the game mechanics looks like a winner. Any news would be welcomed...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Propati
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

Thanks for the inquiry regarding solo play for Tournament Joust. I’ve been finishing up my work on Zombies at the Door and now that this game is complete I will be going back to my other games. Two games in particular are Combat in the lists and Tournament Joust. I will be finishing up the Attack cards for Combat in the lists and rewriting the rules, plus creating the smaller set of cards 1.5”x2.5” for the game. For Tournament Joust I will be working on the Solitaire rules and the advanced rules. I want to make sure the solo game is playable as well as enjoyable and realistic. Tournament Joust is more than just a game it’s a Jousting simulation, which tries to represent Jousting in a true, realistic format. Keep an eye out and I will update as I progress with the new changes and let everyone know who the game is progressing.

Thanks again,

Joseph “Kingspud” Propati

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roland Stockland
United States
Mason
Ohio
flag msg tools
Thanks for the quick update and I will look forward to a very detailed simulation of a historical period of one on one bravery and skill. Well done for what has been developed so far...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.