Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Conley
United States
Milwaukie
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Life is too short not to live it up a little!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, All! Quick question-I went to a few hobby shops with my friend today and found two copies of Love Letter at one of the shops, so I bought both. These are in clamshell packaging, 4.5" wide by 7.5" high with the red "velvet" bag displaying the name of the game.

My buddy thought he had seen the game in different packaging, taller and actually in a box. So that's my question. Are there already different editions of the game? It's entirely possible that he's wrong...it happens now and then.

Just hoping to clarify! Looking forward to playing this soon! Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Shelton
United States
Huntersville
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
AFAIK the only way you got a copy of this not in a clamshell pack with the velvet bag is if you bought a copy at Essen Spiel after they ran out of stock, in which case you bought a demo copy which was literally nothing but the cards. Don't believe there is any version that comes in a box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emma
United States
Finger Lakes
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It was probably Courtier.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Conley
United States
Milwaukie
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Life is too short not to live it up a little!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, folks! He said it was sitting on a shelf with those other three AEG titles, so perhaps the perspective threw him as he was seeing the game from the SIDE, not the front.

Thanks for clearing this up!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.