BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Computer Based Board Gaming

Subject: Lost cites rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David M
United States
New York
flag msg tools
I like playing this game on the meeple site. I saw they have this game for the ipad. But it was made really for the iphone. Does anyone know how this game plays on the ipad. Does it look nice?

Also, any games on ipad similar to lost cities where it is easy to learn but does have skill in it. Also, I like the game to have computer players where they are strong players.

Thanks...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BlackFire 1929
Germany
Mainz
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Yes it looks nice even in the x2 mode. There are a lot of nice games for the iPad out there, but maybe you should start with Carcassonne, Cafe international, ticket to ride. These are good "starters", and presumably closest to what you are looking for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien Cosgrove
United Kingdom
Bury St Edmunds
Suffolk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
taniawi wrote:
I like playing this game on the meeple site. I saw they have this game for the ipad. But it was made really for the iphone. Does anyone know how this game plays on the ipad. Does it look nice?

Also, any games on ipad similar to lost cities where it is easy to learn but does have skill in it. Also, I like the game to have computer players where they are strong players.

Thanks...

There's a number of lists of ipad/iphone/ipod touch board game lists, but this one is pretty comprehensive - Boardgames for Apple's iPad - The full list

There was also a recent geeklist with people posting their iOS gamecentre id's and games they'd be up for playing more of - Ios Board Game Apps and the Geeks Who Play Them

As far as Lost cities, it plays well, and supports having multiple games on the go at one time with asynchronous play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.