Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Art Clausen
United States
Dudley
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe I have had to many beers, but I'm sure that I read you could KO multiple wounds for draws with Healing Factor. Am I mistaken or can someone please direct me to a confirmation. I was wondering because of Nick Fury's Battlefield Promotion. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hector Cornejo
United States
Orange
Ca
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
if I recall on the card it says specifically that if you decide you are going to heal, any wound cards in your current hand can be KO'd. That means anything you are currently holding...

...so you could draw your whole deck with Spiderman and Gambit or whatever and then [as long as you don't recruit a hero or attack a villain] you can burn all the wound cards you have in your hand.

BAM! EMERAL STYLE!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Art Clausen
United States
Dudley
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the reply, but I should have been more specific. I am referring to Wolverine's Healing Factor card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarrod Babel
United States
Terre Haute
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
card reads, you may KO A wound from your hand or discard pile. if you do, draw a card, so only 1 wound per healing factor played.

Nick Fury's battlefield promotion is the same 'you may KO A shield hero, so again only 1 hero per battlefield promotion played.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.