Subject: Sequencing of abilities/actions/responses? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
jeremy hammond
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, but how would something like this play out.

Stark challenges Martell. Stark character has renown and gets win. Martell if loses gets power off a character onto her character. That was the first one that Stark character received. Would Martell's character have taken that if it was the only one in play on a character? And what a character like that "because of losing gets a power" gets the house the 15th power, but its a military challenge and they need to kill a character with power on it? do they still win or no?

thanks, hope this makes sense

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Makos
United Kingdom
Edinburgh
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, only been playing since Xmas so here goes my first attempt at answering someone else's question!

If the Martell "if loses gets a power" is a Response then that would get played after the Stark character got his power for renown so yes, you'd be able to steal that from them.

If that is the Martell's 15th power, they win the game EVEN if that character was chosen to be killed as they wouldn't leave the field until the very end of the challenge (they'd be moribund up to that point).

Is that right, experts? Did I do good?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Mills
United States
Iowa City
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you did good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.