6 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Board Game Design » Board Game Design

Subject: Robot Factory rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joshua Lougheed
Canada
flag msg tools
I am probably not the target audience you are looking for in your game, but the factory theme interests me (I am also working on a factory themed game, though mine is a light tile-laying game which looks at what it takes to keep factories running rather than what they produce). Anyways, I am not sure what kind of feedback you are looking for but it looks like it would make for tense, exciting games. It looks like an interesting balance between spending minerals on robot upgrades and spending them on better buildings.

Have you considered having each worker being a single dice (so not tracking power and toughness separately)? It might take away from the combat and upgrading aspect of the game but it seems a bit awkward to have 2 dice representing one robot, if each robot moves around every turn. As I said, I am probably not the kind of person you are aiming your game at, so take the suggestion for what it is worth.

Good luck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.