Casey Lee
United States
West Columbia
SC
flag msg tools
badge
I love my wife!
mbmbmbmbmb
In the person phase, can other players select a person that has already been selected in the same round younger or older?

We weren't sure so we played the game where whoever was first in the player track got to go first and so on. However, the next player could not select a person that previous player(s) had selected in that round.

Thanks for your help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Santoro
Brazil
São Paulo
São Paulo
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
caseylee82 wrote:
In the person phase, can other players select a person that has already been selected in the same round younger or older?

We weren't sure so we played the game where whoever was first in the player track got to go first and so on. However, the next player could not select a person that previous player(s) had selected in that round.

Thanks for your help.

Yes, you can. Player just have to play the card of that person (or the joker).

So, you played wrong this time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Lee
United States
West Columbia
SC
flag msg tools
badge
I love my wife!
mbmbmbmbmb
PauloSantoro wrote:
caseylee82 wrote:

Thanks for your help.

Yes, you can. Player just have to play the card of that person (or the joker).

So, you played wrong this time.

Thanks for the clarification. I was in the lead and loss at the end. I think if we played with that rule I might have won :-). Also I forgot the rule about skipping your action and restoring back to 3 yuan. I loss all my players cause I had no money during the tribute event because of that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Slater
United Kingdom
Newport
Newport, South Wales
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
caseylee82 wrote:

Thanks for your help.

During setup, you cant choose the same Person combination as any player before you in the turn order, but in the character round, you can play similar characters
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.