Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andy Lorino
United States
Redwood City
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
I am thinking of using an extra Thunderstone or Nightfall box with the foam dividers to store my Netrunner cards.

Has anybody else done this?
Does anybody have Netrunner art formatted to cover the box?
I plan on formatting some myself using the main box art as the starting point but I figure I'll ask here first in case it can save me some time.

Thanks,
-Andy

PS. AEG boxes are quite awesome for card games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Tu
South Africa
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chaincranker wrote:
I am thinking of using an extra Thunderstone or Nightfall box with the foam dividers to store my Netrunner cards.

Has anybody else done this?
Does anybody have Netrunner art formatted to cover the box?
I plan on formatting some myself using the main box art as the starting point but I figure I'll ask here first in case it can save me some time.

Thanks,
-Andy

PS. AEG boxes are quite awesome for card games.

Great idea, cos I've done the same myself already it was just a tad too big, but it was divided on two sides and that was pretty perfect. Each side has one row for cards and one row for decks, that's how I did it. Add a bit of board for dividers and just to fill out a bit of the space and it was great.

One tip is to take the glued down bit out a bit and use it as divider... Ill post pictures later to demonstrate.

Then I found another, smaller box from my old canon camera box so I migrated there

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I too thought I'd be clever and store my LCGs in my Dragonspire box. Unfortunately, I have my games sleeved in FFG standard card game sleeves and the AEG boxes are just barely too small for my comfort. While stored, the sleeve edges are bent slightly, especially if stored at either end of the row as the insert flares upward slightly. I still keep them there, but if you're quite particular about your card sleeve condition and use FFG or Ultrapro sleeves, I would recommend purpose-made deck boxes, particularly those made for MtG. Best of luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Trent
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Netrunner storage is easy thanks to Magic.

Above you see four sleeved decks, two core box x2, and two expansions all easily stored for travel.

The white cardboard box can be picked up at finer game stores for less than two dollars and is easily customized with art. The deck box holds two sleeved decks and is sold by FFG. All the tokens are in a small dicebag (again any good game shop should have lots of designs).

Admittedly that box is pretty full so I'll probably buy a second deck box with the next expansion and a new cardboard box a few expansions later. Eventually I may pick up one of the shelves of boxes for holding many thousands of cards, but we aren't there yet.

No need to reinvent the wheel.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.