Popular Tags: [View All]
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Only 2 votes evenly split so I'm hoping to get more detailed feedback from the owners of this expansion.

My primary interest is in games that scale from 2 up to 6, but I'm more interested in whether it's enjoyable at both ends rather than what it says on the tin.

Any and all insights appreciated. (and add your votes to the item poll if you haven't already!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martins Livens
Latvia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
NuMystic wrote:
Only 2 votes evenly split so I'm hoping to get more detailed feedback from the owners of this expansion.

My primary interest is in games that scale from 2 up to 6, but I'm more interested in whether it's enjoyable at both ends rather than what it says on the tin.

Any and all insights appreciated. (and add your votes to the item poll if you haven't already!)

This is good with 6 , with 2 if you don't mind playing it more solitary style or what's more questionable - if you agree play it as protracted economic war.

Depends on players a lot. But yes - it scales well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the feedback!

How is the downtime with 6?

That's usually the stumbling block for games scaling beyond 4 unless turns are super short or there's a mechanic that causes interaction even when it's not your own turn. (auctions, reactions etc.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martins Livens
Latvia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
NuMystic wrote:
Thanks for the feedback!

How is the downtime with 6?

That's usually the stumbling block for games scaling beyond 4 unless turns are super short or there's a mechanic that causes interaction even when it's not your own turn. (auctions, reactions etc.)

Unless there is conflict moves are made simultaneous, so depends on a) slowest player and b) number of conflicts. Without over aggressive experienced players it's not much longer that 4 player game, maybe an hour longer, but of-course have much more potential for long turns.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.