Subject: Clarifications needed rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
A.J. W
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mb
I got around to buying this game today. Instant winner of the group, and pretty easy to follow (once I stop bungling the delivery of the rules), but two questions did come up that were either unclear or absent from the book.

1. Max Advantage: If everyone is tied for victory points, does anyone draw cards? House rule says no, since there's no one in the lead so nobody is actually behind, but it could be seen as everyone drawing because everyone has the lowest amount of victory points (which is by coincidence the highest amount of points anyone has).

2. Zombie Mutation: Can you mutate from the cards paid for the mutation, since they are now in the discard pile? I'm thinking this is a no, as the action of mutation can be seen as a simultaneous payment and declaration, but currently we're going with yes until we can see that it's too abusable.

Thanks for your input, and to the devs that may be lurking around, I look forward to any expansions for this game (though I don't see it getting tired any time soon!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zefirot of Darnassus
Hungary
flag msg tools
1: yes, because everyone is tied for the lowest number of victory points
2: no, because you can't do it in Gosu 1 neither, you can play Gosu at http://en.boardgamearena.com/#!gamepanel?game=gosu to clarify the rules

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.