United States
Odenton
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey,

I have the following board games for trade:

- Quarriors -> Played a few times, in great shape
- Dominion Intrigue -> Played several times. Original box insert is gone, the cards are organized by type in individual baggies. Some cards look like they've been shuffled.
- Cutthroat Caverns + Deeper and Darker expansion -> Played several times. One of the cards (the 100 damage one if I remember right) has a tear on the back.
- 2x Game of Thrones LCG core sets -> In good shape. Organized into a core set box with home made divide system I made here:

WANTS
- X-wing miniatures game from FFG. Pretty high want, this is the main thing I'm after.
- Heroscape Marvel master set
- Battlelore Heroes expansion

- Also interested in Warhammer 40k Tactical Marines unit. Would prefer an unassembled unit box so I can kit them out how I want.

- Also need the following Magic cards:
Vendillion Cliques
Snapcaster Mages
Cryptic Commands
Mutavaults
Geist of Saint Trafts

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
May want to post what you have for trade here: Flea Market 28: Flea is in the Air (for February 2013)

They will get some additional attention on that geeklist.

You can list what you are looking for in the comment section at the bottom of the geeklist

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blake Becker
United States
Tumwater
Washington
flag msg tools

Have the AGOT cards been played without sleeves?

I have 2 Vendillion Cliques that have very slight wear from storing in a binder - I can't sell them as NM-Mint but they are so close ... and they are still a beating

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Malph
msg tools
I have heroscape marvel for trade for cut throat caverns and quarriors

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.