Charles-Louis de Maere
Belgium
Pecrot
flag msg tools
mbmb
I'm not sure how this should be handled... I bought GtR black box a few months ago and was (am still) missing a Wood Site card (green).

I contacted CGF, and they told me they would take care of this. A few weeks later, I contacted them again, and their answer was that a batch of missing stuff was sent out to people in EU, and that my replacement card could be in there. They were not sure.

I contacted them again a few times, but I don't get any replies anymore. So, is there any other way to contact CGF? Is it still possible to get replacement cards? Anyone here had an extra wood card and is willing to send it my way

I really don't know what to do here... any help or suggestion would be greatly appreciated!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bas Damoiseaux
Netherlands
Munstergeleen
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm still missing some stuff as well. Have given up hope.
I don't think I'll ever see the rest of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Hinz
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
While not id you could easily print yourself a copy of the wood site.
Seeing as the sites are not hidden it does t matter I. A game sense that it doesn't look exactly like the others

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Seater
United States
Ashland
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
I help designers improve their games.
badge
Feed me...games...
mbmbmbmbmb
Send (another) email to factory@cambridgegames.com. A reminder that you're waiting may do the trick.

(Unfortunately I don't have anything to do with that part of the company, so all I can do is commiserate about the poor response lately. But CGF almost always delivers eventually, even if it is frequently late. Polite prodding helps, in my experience.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles-Louis de Maere
Belgium
Pecrot
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi Robert,

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll try it now and we'll see what happens :-) I was using another address (info@cambridgegames.com)... maybe "factory" works better!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Paul
Iceland
Reykjavik
None
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah I'm in a similar situation as you. One of my player camps was badly damaged, I've sent multiple emails to multiple different addresses at CGF, not even a response. I'll try factory as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Seater
United States
Ashland
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
I help designers improve their games.
badge
Feed me...games...
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll try poking on my end and see if I can get you guys your replacements.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Meeks
United States
Bellevue
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I will resend my request for replacement parts as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim S.
United States
CA, TX
flag msg tools
designer
See designer's page...
badge
A thousand yards...
mbmbmbmbmb
If you continue to have trouble with getting missing parts, I suggest contacting Wakefield Carter via BGG.

Wakefield Morys-Carter
United Kingdom
Oxford
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I recently picked up a new copy of the older I.V edition, found it was missing

The 36 site cards
The leader card
The six merchant bonus chips / cards

Didn't get a response from factory at cambridgegames dot com; contacted Wake, he contacted the plant, cards sent, all resolved in two weeks.

Me =

-Jim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Adam
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
as posted in another thread I had the same problem. Contacted CGF who replied 1 day later that they'd put it in the post. It arrived today with a couple of bonus cards for a game I don't know, but I appreciate the gesture and the promptness.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Paul
Iceland
Reykjavik
None
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
murksofus wrote:
Yeah I'm in a similar situation as you. One of my player camps was badly damaged, I've sent multiple emails to multiple different addresses at CGF, not even a response. I'll try factory as well.

Over a week later and I still haven't received a reply. I've now tried 4 different email addresses at CGF, no response from any of them. This is getting a bit ridiculous.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Chappelear
United States
Kensington
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
My game was complete, but one of the cards had the back noticeably dinged. It did take a while, but CGF sent me the card (along with the awesome Garum Kitchen card...)

Keep trying!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wakefield Morys-Carter
United Kingdom
Oxford
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
murksofus wrote:
Over a week later and I still haven't received a reply. I've now tried 4 different email addresses at CGF, no response from any of them. This is getting a bit ridiculous.

Please post the details of what you are missing to this thread

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.