Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Herve Duval
France
Bavay
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi.
For the 13th time, the greatest Middle Earth ccg gaming event will take place at Stahleck (Germany).
Whether you want to learn to play, to get back in the game, to play, to trade, to buy missing cars, Lure of Meccg is the place to be Between the 1st and the 3rd of March!

You will meet c.100 meccg fans, which makes it the biggest meccg gathering in the world, thanks to Wolfgang from Eaglecard.org. You will be able to play against German, Spanish, Italians, Poles, Finns, French and even Belgians! And if you are new to the game, you will be able to borrow ready made decks and be initiated.

The week-end takes place in a medieval castle and includes food and accomodation at a very reasonable price. Stahleck is an area easy to access by plane, train or car. You can even get a lift from other players.

For more info, check the week-end's website: http://www.lureofmeccg.org/

Edit: site moved to http://www.eaglecard.org/lureofmeccg/lure.php

See you there!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wiedewiet
Netherlands
Tilburg
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
Training field technicians at trade school level
badge
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it."
mbmbmbmbmb
Strategos wrote:
You will be able to play against German, Spanish, Italians, Poles, Finns, French and even Belgians!

Don't forget the Dutch! I'll be there along with a fair number of others from the Lowlands!
Strategos wrote:
Whether you want to learn to play, to get back in the game, to play, to trade, to buy missing cars, Lure of Meccg is the place to be

hmm... I wasn't aware there was this shady side to the event! sauron
Quite daring to post about it in the open here, though! Best to keep such things on the down-low, I imagine
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Van Beurden
Belgium
Leuven
Vlaams-Brabant
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Best gaming event in the whole world, as far as I'm concerned! If you love middle earth ccg, go there!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.