6 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Can Someone Help Me Identify This Game Please? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
dwite fry
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Firstly a little (honest) buttering up - BoardGameGeek is a fantastic reference site and I've used it often, though sadly I don't post very often (if at all), I'm just not very good with Forums.
Secondly some context - I'm trying to identify all the toys I had (well, the ones I still have) from when I was small, this is one of them that is eluding me.
Thirdly an apology - I am sorry to trouble you, really I am, sorry.
Finally, the game - that board game involved blowing small fluffy balls around a molded plastic board using little rubber creatures (below) who when squeezed shot a jet of air form their nose and moved the player's fluffy ball. I left junior school in '98 so it must have been released between 1992 and 1997 (as I took it to the last day of term bring-games-into-school day, along with Lickin' Lizards, possibly the worst game to give children in a classroom setting)
here are the little creatures:

Thank you for your time and any help you can offer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy

California
msg tools
dwitefry wrote:
Firstly a little (honest) buttering up - BoardGameGeek is a fantastic reference site and I've used it often, though sadly I don't post very often (if at all), I'm just not very good with Forums.
Secondly some context - I'm trying to identify all the toys I had (well, the ones I still have) from when I was small, this is one of them that is eluding me.
Finally, the game - that board game involved blowing small fluffy balls around a molded plastic board using little rubber creatures (below) who when squeezed shot a jet of air form their nose and moved the player's fluffy ball. I left junior school in '98 so it must have been released between 1992 and 1997 (as I took it to the last day of term bring-games-into-school day, along with Lickin' Lizards, possibly the worst game to give children in a classroom setting)
here are the little creatures:

Thank you for your time and any help you can offer.

Excuse me,where is the image of the rubber creatures?I can not open the image.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alfred Wallace
United States
Champaign
IL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can see them fine...not that I know what they are.

EDIT: Found it. I think. Wacky Blasters

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Martin
United States
Overland Park
KS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I'm not sure about this exact game, but I had a game when I was younger that matched your description. That game was Pig Pong

It had rubber pigs that you had to squeeze to move the "ball" around
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alfred Wallace
United States
Champaign
IL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also:

dwitefry wrote:

1. Congratulations! You have successfully used forums.

2. Dude, if we weren't troubling each other, we'd just be sitting around reading descriptions of games while eating pie. And that's not bad, but part of the whole point of the site is to learn about and talk about games, which involves interacting with each other. No need to apologize, although if it helps I accept them on behalf of BGG.

Unless you start trying to sell us life insurance or something.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dwite fry
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Thank you sir! They are Wacky Blasters! Ah how satisfied I feel now . Thanks again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.