Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex N
United States
Metuchen
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For the life of me, I can't seem to figure out how to properly fold the gameboard back into the box. Someone else opened my new game so I never did see how it was originally folded.

The instructions say to "press the last flap under the tab" but the photo doesn't make sense to me.

When you fold down each flap in sequential order, the corners of the last flap doesn't touch anything. It just rests on top of all the other flaps.

What am I missing here??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Schell
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I start with a flap next to the flap with the square locking tab. Then I fold the next tab away from the locking tab on top of the flap I just folded and continue in circular order so that the last flap locks on the tab and holds all the rest of the flaps down.

I hope that helps somewhat. I'm a fan of this underrated dice game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex N
United States
Metuchen
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I now realize that the tab they are speaking about is the black protrusion from the insert, not the board itself. Your explanation now makes sense to me. Thanks!

Edit: I should also add that you need to position the black insert with the dice and cards on TOP of the playing board and then fold the laps of the playing board on top of the black insert. The last flap is then locked into place by the black protrusion of the insert!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.