Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas P. Felder
Germany
Munich
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Games which I love, I try to care for. So, even though some might say it does not make sense (when does love ever make sense?), I'd like to sleeve the 76 card deck.

Any suggestions which cards might fit? I tried the Fantasy Flight Games's standard european & standard amercian, but both are too small...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Manore
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Warlord beats Troll, Troll beats Elf, Elf beats Water Sprite, and basically everything else beats Enchanted Bunny.
mbmbmbmbmb
Sternenfahrer-MUC wrote:
Games which I love, I try to care for. So, even though some might say it does not make sense (when does love ever make sense?), I'd like to sleeve the 76 card deck.

Any suggestions which cards might fit? I tried the Fantasy Flight Games's standard european & standard amercian, but both are too small...

I used Ultra-Pro PRO-FIT sleeves 64mm x 89mm (100 pk). They fit perfectly as you can see!

cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Büttner-Zimmermann
Germany
München
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
Wiggle It!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I use these:
http://www.magierspiele.de/product_info.php?products_id=3687...

and they are very good quality!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Manore
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Warlord beats Troll, Troll beats Elf, Elf beats Water Sprite, and basically everything else beats Enchanted Bunny.
mbmbmbmbmb
Almecho wrote:
I use these:
http://www.magierspiele.de/product_info.php?products_id=3687...

and they are very good quality!

7,30 EUR! surprise

My 100 pack from my FLGS is only 2,25 EUR. I'll drop a pack in our TH box for Thomas.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
München
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
Wiggle It!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, but the quality is SIGNIFICANTLY different! Yours are very thin sleeves, I'm sure. Mine are very sturdy. I've used them for years while still playing TCGs. I really hate the cheap, thin sleeves, because after a while they tend to stick to each other. In my opinion the shuffling with the "expensive" sleeves is much, much easier... But, as I said, thats only my opinion...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Manore
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Even though Ultra-Pro are not as thick as Dragon Shield, they are much thicker than Mayday. I have no problem with them sticking. They actually slide very well... almost too well. When playing last, one of the players tried picking up the deck and the cards slid out from the middle. Luckily the game had started, but we still had to re-construct the deck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
München
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
Wiggle It!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, TCG decks of course will be much more shuffled and played as a boardgame deck (except Dominion ^^).
Still up to Tommy, I just wanted to add my recommendation.

You know, when you _really_ love your game, only the BEST is good enough!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
München
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
Wiggle It!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, only for the completion:
http://www.magierspiele.de/product_info.php?products_id=3493...
Those are the gaming card sleeves from FFG. They are not bad, too. Almost as stury as the Dragon Shields. Price is for 50 pc, so a bit cheaper.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas P. Felder
Germany
Munich
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Robman wrote:
(...). I'll drop a pack in our TH box for Thomas.

That's very kind, Robert. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Manore
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sternenfahrer-MUC wrote:
Robman wrote:
(...). I'll drop a pack in our TH box for Thomas.

That's very kind, Robert. Thanks!

This way you can try them for free. I always have extra packs on hand. If they're not to your preference, you can always buy others.

Sorry that Tom and I jacked your thread!

...not really! laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rui Serrabulho
Portugal
Lisboa
Lisboa
flag msg tools
badge
You have to, at least from a distance, look as if you know what you're doing, and I can manage that.
mbmbmbmbmb
Robman wrote:
Sternenfahrer-MUC wrote:

I used Ultra-Pro PRO-FIT sleeves 64mm x 89mm (100 pk). They fit perfectly as you can see!

cool

I use the same that Robert uses. They are of very good quality and I am very freak about the protection of my games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cracky McCracken
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sternenfahrer-MUC wrote:

I used FFG's "Standard Card Game" size (2 1/2" x 3 1/2") and they fit just fine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas P. Felder
Germany
Munich
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought so, thanks for confirmation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony C
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm using Mayday Green Sleeves 63.5 x 88mm

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.