Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt
United States
Apex
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anybody know if Days of Wonder is going to release more scenarios (print and play, or published)? It would be nice to have more to use beyond the 8 playable from the scenario booklet. I say 8, because unless you have Underground, 4 of the 12 are not playable. They did this with Memoir '44. Hoping they're going to do it with Realms too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Wheelock
Canada
Woodstock
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
David Malki drew this!
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: More Scenarios From Days of Wonder
That would be nice, for sure.

FYI, I read this expecting there to be more scenarios. You should clarify your subject line. It looks like an announcement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Putrino
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
swheelock wrote:
That would be nice, for sure.

FYI, I read this expecting there to be more scenarios. You should clarify your subject line. It looks like an announcement.

I thought the question mark took care if that myself. next game night that's hitting the table!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt
United States
Apex
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BlueTegu wrote:

I thought the question mark took care if that myself. next game night that's hitting the table!!!

Thanks for jumping in, but he's right. I had left out the question mark in my original post. Once he mentioned that I threw it in.

Oh, and if Small World is hitting the table, I want to make sure I'm at it! Hopefully with the Realms expansion...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Maier
United States
Darien
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Been nearly a year since I had me some Small World. That's another "old" game I've neglected lately in favor of shiny, new things...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Putrino
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
madhatter wrote:
BlueTegu wrote:

Thanks for jumping in, but he's right. I had left out the question mark in my original post. Once he mentioned that I threw it in.

Oh, and if Small World is hitting the table, I want to make sure I'm at it! Hopefully with the Realms expansion...

Well then I retract my statement, and apologies to Scott. And no doubt about Getting together for Small World.

permagoof wrote:
Been nearly a year since I had me some Small World. That's another "old" game I've neglected lately in favor of shiny, new things...

Then I have one thing to say to you "Get with the Program!!!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Mack
United States
Menifee
California
flag msg tools
designer
Lefty / Happily Married / Parent of 2 Girls / Christian / Yucata User
badge
Smack dat Ghoulie, Mr. Trolla!
mbmbmbmbmb
Let me release 4 more scenarios for you:
Set up the 4 scenarios for Underground that come with Realms, then flip them over. Ta-da! New scenarios.

Outside of that, it sounds like DOW is busy with designing this "Collector's Edition" right now (a la Kickstarter), and the designer himself is being tasked with coming up with an official 6-player map and 3 new races and 3 new powers for Kickstarter exclusive rewards. Probably no time for scenario-making in the near future.

Your best bet will probably be from fellow fans who are making use of the creative element inherent in Realms. I've got one on the way soon...

[EDIT: And here it is!]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joao Luiz Carvalho
Brazil
Brasília
DF
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Days of Wonder, please come up with new scenarios already!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.