Hide
9 Posts

Android: Netrunner» Forums » General

Subject: Sleeves and Binders rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hiram Witkop
msg tools
I have heard of people sleeving their cards and then putting the sleeved cards into binders. How is this done and what brand of sleeves and binder sleeves do you use to fit the sleeved cards.

Thanks,
hyramdubya ~ hy-ram-dub-ya

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peder Bergenwall
Sweden
Örebro
flag msg tools
I've sleeved the cards with FFG's Solid Color sleeves, and placed them in a Ultra Pro Premium Binder - the binder fits sleeved cards perfectly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley Austin Kinslow
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
↳ Do one brain damage ↳ Do one brain damage ↳ End the run
badge
Real heroes wear pink.
mbmbmbmbmb
I use that Ultra Pro Premium binder as well and I'm very happy with it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Perez
United States
Terrell
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kollapse wrote:
I've sleeved the cards with FFG's Solid Color sleeves, and placed them in a Ultra Pro Premium Binder - the binder fits sleeved cards perfectly.

1 card per pocket?

Also, I recently bought a case of the clear sleeves from FF, 63.5 x 88mm. These seem to be noticeably longer than any other sleeves I've used. The solid sleeves you linked to share the same dimensions. They don't seem too long for the pockets?

Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis O'Connor
United States
Citrus Heights
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm unsure why you would stick them in a binder? Are they just for reference to build a deck or what? I'm curious because I like the idea of sticking them in a binder.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mat Nowak
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TravmacDaddy wrote:
I'm unsure why you would stick them in a binder? Are they just for reference to build a deck or what? I'm curious because I like the idea of sticking them in a binder.

For both. I use two binders - one for the Corporation cards and one for the Runner cards. I organize them by faction and then further organize the cards by type within each faction. I even put a grayscale copy of the card behind each slot in case I use all the cards from that slot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis O'Connor
United States
Citrus Heights
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mateui wrote:
TravmacDaddy wrote:

For both. I use two binders - one for the Corporation cards and one for the Runner cards. I organize them by faction and then further organize the cards by type within each faction. I even put a grayscale copy of the card behind each slot in case I use all the cards from that slot.

Do you just take them out when your making the deck?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Remy Gibson
United States
flag msg tools
http://boardgametop10s.com/audio/bg10.xml
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have recently reorganized my binder. Rather than sorting them strictly by faction, I have organized them by type, then faction.

For example, the first Corp page is all the identities. The second and third pages are the agendas (sorted by faction). And so on. In this way, all of the code gates are on one page, all of the barriers -- and it's easier for me to compare them directly, since I don't have the cards all memorized (despite my 50 plays of the game).

I like the idea about a grayscale version of the card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Tu
South Africa
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Personally, I hated sleeving and unsleeving and doing all those maintenance things when I played magic, and with Netrunner, I'm happy to keep things as simple and streamlined as possible, and that means sleeving everything in 3s, get as small a box as can still contain all the cards, use dividers, and that's about all that's needed. I'm super fast building and dismantling decks to build another. Binders? No ways.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.