Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Smith
United Kingdom
Pimlico
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it possible to choose how to block a raid in the yucata version ? It seems to autoselect a raid block card, rather than letting me choose if I want to block at all and then choose a card to block with.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Büttner-Zimmermann
Germany
München
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
Wiggle It!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
You can only set three priorities, what to use.

So, if a special situation occurs, and you want to block with Rangers instead of Native Americans, or you'd prefer to block a possible raid in the next turn with the location card, you can change the priorities - but don't forget to change them back...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Dilloo
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
Everything is relative to perception, and your perception is limited.
badge
The Ginger Ninja
mbmbmbmbmb
Not out of turn. You must set your block priority, using the "auto" button, in the bottom, right of your screen. You must change this, on your turn, if the priority changes. Can't tell you how many times I was about to siege Boston, when Pemaquid gets raided, and Pem card lost, when I have natives and/or CdB in hand....D'oh.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Smith
United Kingdom
Pimlico
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Exactly - that's what happened to me - I lost permaquid when I wanted to use it next time. Thanks all - didn't know that's what auto does.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Bezzant
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
"Everyone wants to be unique, but no one wants to be different."
mbmbmbmbmb
Click on the "Auto" button - you will see the setting choices available for blocking and Ambush.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.