Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Duke
United States
Wynne
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The potential contents of the base game keep getting deeper.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1649576328/sergeants-min...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayor Jim
United States
Fort Wright
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Vote Often!
mbmbmbmbmb
Tsk, Tsk, Tsk....a NEW page for the expansion? By the very guy who was discouraging this? soblue bad doggy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Duke
United States
Wynne
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would think, as Mayor, you would take care to get your facts correct.

Check out the first three photos. Wasn't my idea to start the page and I would have much preferred to wait- at least til the game was released.

But it was 'here' to be found by someone who might be searching for Red Devils and not SMG, so I figured there had better be something more than the first three photos.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayor Jim
United States
Fort Wright
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Vote Often!
mbmbmbmbmb
Ooh, thin skin day? Mayors don't need facts...just votes ...Anyway, just a little gentle ribbing...

On a more serious note...some other forums I belong to have the ability to move posts to more informationally correct headings. I'm not sure if BGG can or would do that. It would make finding RD info, if in its own area, a lot easier to research. Same for a bunch of other posts. The rules area is fine, but there's a lot of stuff right now scattered throughout 57 plus pages of info.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Duke
United States
Wynne
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To my knowledge, BGG doesn't move posts, except by an Admin entry point for some overwhelming reason.

Yes, it would be nice if we could do some housekeeping...like moving all "variant" ideas to Variants, moving all rule questions to Rules, and expunging any entry that uses a subject line like "two questions" where it is useless for anyone else, and someone else will likely ask similar questions at another time.

57 pages shows popularity, but 40 pages that were actually useful would be better.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.