Popular Tags: [View All]
Tab Fetting
United States
WAUKESHA
WI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ok..
I play a legionary card from hand to start the role...
I have two legionary clients...
so at this point I can demand 3 goods based on what I have left in my hand (3 of the same good or 3 different, or any combination thereof)
now my question is:
how many goods do i get from neighbors total? Do i get 1 card of each good that I am demanding from each neighbor and pool? Or is it just 1 card total from each neighbor and pool--regardless of how many goods I am demanding?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Taylor
United States
Downers Grove
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Each legionary action resolves itself separately, effectively, so you get one card for each color you showed. If your foes are particularly unlucky, they'll be handing you three cards. Don't forget to take them from the pool as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yaron Racah
Israel
Tel Aviv
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Each neighbor hands you cards separately, and so does the pool. In the situation you described, you could add up to 9 cards to your stockpile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Wheelock
Canada
Woodstock
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
David Malki drew this!
mbmbmbmbmb
Magekraft wrote:
so at this point I can demand 3 goods based on what I have left in my hand (3 of the same good or 3 different, or any combination thereof)

As I understand the rules (and remember them, as they're not in front of me), you have to show three separate cards, at once, for your three Legionary actions. You can't show the same card multiple times.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Taylor
United States
Downers Grove
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
swheelock wrote:
Magekraft wrote:

As I understand the rules (and remember them, as they're not in front of me), you have to show three separate cards, at once, for your three Legionary actions. You can't show the same card multiple times.

I think he meant that should he have three of the same kind of good (e.g. three green cards), he would ask for up to 3 green cards total from each foe and the stockpile. Not that if he had the same card he could show it three times.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan C
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep, to gain what he cannot lose."
mbmbmbmbmb
Snipafist wrote:
swheelock wrote:
Magekraft wrote:

I think he meant that should he have three of the same kind of good (e.g. three green cards), he would ask for up to 3 green cards total from each foe and the stockpile. Not that if he had the same card he could show it three times.

That would be cool, to demand green cards. In the I.V. edition, all the cards are green-backed, so you'd be guaranteed to get a card from each opponent and one from the pool (unless empty).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.