Yarr Im A Pirate wrote:
I was going to play blood ties yesterday for my second game of MoM, when I realized that I didn't have clarification on "outdoor" rules for horror checks. I understand LoS for attacking (the white dots for range and such), but I couldn't find the rules for how horror checks apply - maybe I had read them in the call of the wild book or something. If someone can clarify that would be great.
Also for Classroom Curse, while not monster heavy, I get you exploit darkness and mythos/trauma cards. Here are a few questions though:
1) Can I play as many mythos cards per player as I can pay for them, or only one per player per turn.
2) I get that trauma cards are played when a player takes damage or horror, if I play a mythos card that inflicts horror can I then play a trauma card.
3) In hindsight I could have swore I was only allowed to put 1 trauma card on an investigator at a time, though I had upwards of 2 on each - is this this case?
We still had a fun game, but I got one investigator to 0 sanity and had him kill the other with a 0 sanity card - I feel like if you pick Harvey you need to stick with the group.
1) One per player per turn.
2) Yep - no less expected from an evil keeper
3) Each investigator can only have 1 physical and 1 mental trauma at any time. Playing a new one on that investigator discards the previous one (they have adjusted to the condition !)