DigitalMan
United States
flag msg tools
designer
Fretboard Gamer
badge
p/g
mbmbmbmbmb
Where was that game-rating website where you rated your games by a sort of face-off where you were presented with 2 of your games at a time and you had to choose the better of the two?

After some searching, I've had no luck finding it again.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.game-off.com/User/LogIn
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Case
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
matthean wrote:

I'm quite curious about this idea, but I'm concerned about the site.... it's a nearly blank webpage with no explanation, it refuses to permit access to the top and most basic level where one might expect to find an explanation, and I'm just not exactly the trusting sort.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DigitalMan
United States
flag msg tools
designer
Fretboard Gamer
badge
p/g
mbmbmbmbmb
Gambiteer wrote:
matthean wrote:

I'm quite curious about this idea, but I'm concerned about the site.... it's a nearly blank webpage with no explanation, it refuses to permit access to the top and most basic level where one might expect to find an explanation, and I'm just not exactly the trusting sort.

It was several months ago that I believe the site/tool was put together by:

Shawn Simas
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I tinkered with it a bit back then. It turns out that I must have used some random password for the tool, because I can't log in. Just a little while ago, I sent him a GeekMail asking for a way to reset the password. (I don't even know if he's still supporting/developing the tool.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.