Popular Tags: [View All]
Mitko Simidchiev
Bulgaria
Sofia
flag msg tools
Check out our Bulgarian board games site BigBoxGamers.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey so I have the iOS version of the game in addition to the physical one and I can't help but notice that there are some significant discrepancies between some of the cards. I can't go through all of them here but examples would be Magdalina missing SG on her Blessing and Rukyuk missing it on his Point Blank style. My question is which version of the cards is more recent and should be played with? I would easily dismiss the app as having some errors except that it actually has the updated version of Luc's Flash so I just want to make sure that those other discrepancies aren't also implemented errata.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lorenzo Batallones
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmb
Off the top of my head, I think Blessing DOES have the Stun Guard on that attack (the app also treats it as such); it just isn't written down on the card itself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Alexander
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just acquired the physical copy of the game this week after playing on iOS for quite some time and I noticed that Burst (I think? Blue base card) lets you retreat 1 or 2 on iOS, but only 1 in the physical.

Which is correct?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sascha Parsa
Germany
flag msg tools
It's better
badge
if you can do without
mbmbmb
The iOs one. Burst was changed with Devastation of Indines.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Alexander
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Conley
United States
Milwaukie
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Life is too short not to live it up a little!
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got a copy of the physical game, so I downloaded the app to my iPad. Managed to get through one game without the thing freezing. When the completed game ended, it froze on THAT screen. gulp

Anyone else having these issues? Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alison Mandible
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That happened to me, too, at the end of my very first game.

I killed the app and restarted it. Since then, it's been slow at times, and direly freezy when playing online, but it hasn't hung during (or after) a game against the AI since that first time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Conley
United States
Milwaukie
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! I uninstalled the darned thing after all the mess I had with it. Maybe I should try again...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alison Mandible
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, I believe that a serious update to the iOS app was one of the stretch goals that the Devastation kickstarter reached. My impression is that Level 99 Games know it's an issue, and want to improve it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Talton
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
(╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻
mbmbmbmbmb
grasa_total wrote:
Also, I believe that a serious update to the iOS app was one of the stretch goals that the Devastation kickstarter reached. My impression is that Level 99 Games know it's an issue, and want to improve it.

It wasn't a stretch goal exactly, but we do have plans to update it pretty soon (like, during the Summer).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Conley
United States
Milwaukie
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sweet! Thanks, Brad! Looking forward to Devastation showing up on my doorstep!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.