3 Posts

Penny Arcade: The Game – Gamers vs. Evil» Forums » Rules

Subject: Endgame - point counting rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sparky Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Been playing this, and the rules for the points count at the end seem to differ to what the cryptozoic video shows.

The rulebook states you count your deck - I'd take this to mean EXCLUDE any cards in the discard pile.

The video shows the players gathering ALL cards and counting them, including the discard pile.

We've been playing the latter rule...but which is correct?
Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Baker
United States
Elmira
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Don't touch me there!!! Now I need a tongue bath.
mbmbmbmbmb
You gather all your cards (deck, discard pile, and current hand) and add up all the points for final scoring.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Morcerf
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
"Offence often occurs when people mistake the subject of a joke with the actual target. They're not always the same."
badge
"Is there any subject you shouldn't joke about?" is no less ridiculous a question than "Is there any subject you shouldn't talk about?"
mbmbmbmbmb
Your deck is all your cards: your hand, discard, and draw pile. At the end of the game you count Victory Points from your whole deck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.