Orlando Neto
Brazil
Rio das Ostras
Rio de Janeiro
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello guys,

I just love this games and love to play it solo, well not really love solo but is what I can get now.
This game needs a huge solo campaing with Epic ending and all those Epic stuffs!
For this I will tell the story of the Warrior of Ice from Rhapsody a Symphonic metal band! While people aways says Blind Guardian is the best "nerd metal" I prefer Rhapsody. Why? While Blind Guardian make songs about Token, Rhapsody Has an entire saga by their own! They even have a map for it!!
So this is a huge project and I will need sure help from you guys. I don't have much spare time for it so it will take a while.
If you are interested you can join and let's do it.

I will make one adventure per music of the cd or maybe the most important musics because the entire saga is 5 cd's long!!!

Here are some names of the tracks:

"Ira Tenax"
"Warrior of Ice"
"Rage of the Winter"
"Forest of Unicorns"
"Flames of Revenge"
"The Dark Tower of Abyss"sauron
"When Demons Awake"devil
"Triumph for My Magic Steel"
"The Village of Dwarves"
"Gargoyles, Angels of Darkness" angry
"Queen of the Dark Horizons"robot
"Dargor, Shadowlord of the Black Mountain"devil
"The Bloody Rage of the Titans"
"Holy Thunderforce"
"Trolls in the Dark"ninja

Amazing. The song's name just scream "Epic"

PS: I'm not telling Blind Guardian is bad. It's not a flaming post.
PS: Here is a taste of what are comming. These are from Rhapsody Cd's and there are 5 cd's for the hole saga!!!

For sure I'll use the three games for this solo campaing. I'm not worried about how much levels and how much stuff the hero can carry. His the hero! he can get whatever he wants. Maybe Instead of a level system, why the heroe can't learn powers from other heores?devil
So that's it. I will post when I can and I hope this turn into some epic saga that make other dungeon crawl games tremble!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.