Patrick C.
United States
Milford
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
Because I served, I will resist
mbmbmbmbmb
Tried to play this game using two copies of Jishaku I had thrifted. It doesn't work because the magnets aren't powerful enough. Played Attraction immediately afterward and it was obvious these magnets are stronger and make the game flow faster.

Also, the smallest possible table is best. Bigger tables result in stray magnets which really sloooows things down.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred Shugars
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The game is so quick as it is, we find the bigger tables the best, as making the shot from across the table risks the knocking it off rule coming into play more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
river tam
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
While AttrAction, Yikerz!, and Jishaku all have oddly shaped magnets, in the sample I tried (1 copy of each), the average size varied. Attraction had the biggest, followed by Yikerz!. I took the largest 25 magnets from my copies of yikerz and jishaku and that worked okay to play AttrAction

Probably works best to buy the game, but if you have these magnets already around your house, try using the biggest ones.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.