David Folksman
United Kingdom
liverpool
Merseyside
flag msg tools
badge
Keep Crom and crush you enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi again,

So the rulebook states the axis gain 1vp for each victory city they capture, and lose 1vp for each victory city they lose. My question is, how do you know which cities the axis control. Tunis, for example is a VP city but has no unit in it..

thanks for any clarification.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Knight
United States
Westerly
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I seem to recall the final page of the rulebook has some clarifications clearing up some of who controls what. Check there for a start.

Randy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Evans
United States
Berlin
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I looked it over and I guess you don't. It is mysteriously absent from the game.

Basically this is what it is though. Vichy France, Turkey, and Sweden are neutral. Nobody owns those areas.

Germany, Italy, the Balkans, Low Countries, France, Norway, Crete, Libya (minus Tobruk) are Axis. The rest is Allied.

Tunisia and Algeria are part of Vichy France. The designer apparently assumes you are versed in WWII history.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Folksman
United Kingdom
liverpool
Merseyside
flag msg tools
badge
Keep Crom and crush you enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks

I'll put axis/allied control markers on each of the VC in eac of the regions you specified until I get used to the geo-political stuff.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Gibson
United States
San Diego (Scripps Ranch)
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a coincidence that after playing this game a few times, I, too, can to the realization - who really controls what cities at the beginning of the game!wow
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.