Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick Moran
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I came here to ask the same thing.

"Move Eggs – pick up all the eggs on this space and distribute them one at a time onto the next log space in the direction of the arrows."

Does this mean "pick up all the eggs, place one in the log indicated by the arrow, then move to the next, then the next, until you have no more eggs to drop"?

And the "Number of Eggs" column is unclear. Where are we counting these?

These rules over all need a complete rewrite and really needs some example turns.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Grider
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I can see where you guys are getting confused, but this seems clear enough to me.

It says explicitly that you wait to place the last egg until you've performed the action from the chart. Additionally, I'm assuming the egg count is referring to the space where the last egg would (or will be) placed. (It doesn't make sense any other way.) Therefore, I would re-write the rules as:

1. If you have an ant on the space, you collect the egg, and you're done.

2. If an opponent's ant is on there, you leave one egg on the space (the last one you're distributing), and if there are any others, start distributing them.

3. If no ants, and there are already exactly 3 on the space, you get to collect the egg and put an ant there. Otherwise, leave one on the space, and distribute the rest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pablo Schulman
Brazil
Belo Horizonte
Minas Gerais
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Martin,

Why do you assume you leave the last egg to be placed instead of re-sowing it with the rest?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.