Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
1 Posts

12 Realms» Forums » General

Subject: Hardcover Art Book now available on Kickstarter! Less than 2 days to go now! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bill Hartman
United States
Roseville
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all, just thought I'd fill anyone in who was a fan of the art, but maybe holding out for retail for the game, there is a hardcover edition of the book now available for 12 bucks via the kickstarter (will be available afterwards too, from what I understand, but not sure how much it will cost).

The art in this game is phenomenal, and the main reason why I initially backed. I urge everyone to check this out!! Maybe you don't want the game, but can pledge at a lower support level (10 bucks), and just get the art book for 12 (22 total, for a hardcover edition of the art book!).

This is a great way to support the project at a low price, and wait til retail for the full game if that's your thing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
There are, though, a few kickstarter exclusives if you buy the game. There are exclusive town event cards (with every game purchase, regardless of level) and also an exclusive crab add-on event and miniature (12 bucks). These will only be available via kickstarter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.