Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Casinghino
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules say that "A soldier occupying a building hex can trace an LOS into the hexes within the fields of vision for the apertures of that building".

The rules in this section seem to use the terms "field of view" and "field of vision" interchangeably. But I can find no definition for either term. There seem to be a lot of borderline cases.

For example, on map A, can a soldier in the building at T8 see hexes like M5? How "wide" is the field of view from a window?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonny Lawless
United States
Bountiful
Utah
flag msg tools
Four crazy kids and happy as a clam!
badge
My name is Glenn! Long have I carried Cyrus's hopes and dreams, and now I bear the Masamune as well! Henceforth, I claim them as my own! I shall slay the Fiendlord Magus and restore our honor!
mbmbmbmbmb
Look in the rulebook for a diagram that illustrates the field of view of a building. It's in the lower right of page 19 on this PDF of the rules here:

http://files.boardgamegeek.com/file/download/96coke9w8w/Ambu...?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Casinghino
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jonnylawless wrote:
Look in the rulebook for a diagram that illustrates the field of view of a building. It's in the lower right of page 19 on this PDF of the rules here:

http://files.boardgamegeek.com/file/download/96coke9w8w/Ambu...?

Thanks! That diagram is nice and doesn't appear in my printed version of the rulebook (though looking again, perhaps I should have inferred it from the B-D example in diagram Nr. 3).

This was super helpful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.